Sanctuary Cove Double Block
Design a garden for both the owners, their young son and their friends to enjoy for the next ten years. This garden design is the initial part of a long term project, where a new larger residence may be constructed on the block.
Worked hand in hand with the home owner who has a real interest in garden design. There was a focus on perimeter planting which will be retained in the long term. This is a predominantly formal garden with lots of individual elements of interest.
- The pleached Syzygium hedges outside the front fence
- Waterfront tiered planter boxes containing the multi coloured Bougainvillea’s
- Syzygium ‘soldiers’ throughout the garden
- Cupaniopsis trees along the southern boundary to screen the neighbouring property
- The large open lawn areas